Sen Finance

Sen Finance Premium Pack for 2013 CFA Level 1 exam consists of videos, lectures, ques banks, practice exams and a mobile iPhone app



Our Instructors and Video Presenters
 

Yale Bock, MBA, CFA
Tim Howald, CPA, CFA
Mark Madsen, CFA
Jayanta Sen, MA, PhD, CFA

Free Stuff

 

Sen Finance offers free lecture videos, notes, a Q-bank and 2 full length practice exams that cover the first 30% of the curriculum (the remaining 70% can be purchased later). The learning strategy begins with the videos where the important fundamental concepts are taught. Other details for full coverage of the curriculum are relegated to "Additional Notes". This ensures that the learning of important concepts is not cluttered by the details. Selected videos are available for viewing on your iPhone, Blackberry etc.

Premium Package

 

Free preparation materials are provided for the first 30% of the curriculum and you have the choice of purchasing the Premium Package that covers the remaining 70%. Included are

Quality Leader

 

Take your Preparation to the next level. Quick Access to the study materials wherever you want by a click of a button on your mobile devices. All your study tools - Videos, Notes, Question Banks, Forums, Latest Events, Blogs can be access through this app. Iphone and Android Application.
Read More


Testimonials

 

You can also find us here

  Follow us for daily CFA
  Tips.
  Connect with Fellow
  exam takers.
  Over 190000 Lectures
  delivered.


Free Stuff

Sen Finance offers free lecture videos, notes, a question-bank for a candidate to begin Level 1 preparation. For a comprehensive coverage of the curriculum candidates need to purchase the Sen Finance Premium Package. The learning strategy begins with the videos where the important fundamental concepts are taught. Other details for full coverage of the curriculum are relegated to PDF notes. This ensures that the learning of important concepts is not cluttered by the details.

Premium Package

The Premium Package covers material not covered by the free material. Included in the Premium Package are 1) videos, 2) notes are in PDF format (printed notes in the form of books may be purchased for extra payment), 3) Q-bank and 5 practice exams that total over 1,200 practice questions and 4) Mobile App (available December 2012).

Quality Leader

Jayanta Sen, CFA has taught finance and related disciplines for 12 years. He has an MA from Yale, and a PhD Finance from University of Chicago. The preparation material stresses fundamental concepts that enable the student to organize knowledge required to pass the exam, rather than ad hoc memorization.

Testimonials

The following are some testimonials received by us:

I want to thank you for your excellent lectures, which I have used and will continue to use during the months leading up to the CFA L1 exam. I don't think I could do this without your help! Mohamed Soliman Romia, Zagazig University, Egypt
I thought the lectures were great. The pacing was good; the user has time to process while you write on your white board. Anthony Dolgoff, B.S. (Finance) Towson University, Maryland
I truly appreciate the time and effort you have taken in producing these videos and making them available to the public. They will surely assist me in attaining a much higher understanding of finance and financial markets which is quite important as I deal with some of the most well known Investments Banks in the world. Thank you so much! Jeremy Howard, Finance IT Consultant, BMES Tokyo, Japan
I truly appreciate the time and effort you have taken in producing these videos and making them available to the public. They will surely assist me in attaining a much higher understanding of finance and financial markets which is quite important as I deal with some of the most well known Investments Banks in the world. Thank you so much! Jeremy Howard, Finance IT Consultant, BMES Tokyo, Japan
I just wanted to share with you a news that I have passed my CFA Level-1 exam. Your video lectures helped a lot. Saeed Qadri, CEO at Pro-Vision Ltd. & Director Voxel Communications, Karachi
Thank you so much for such a comprehensive video lecture course of CFA Level 1. You are very easy to understand and the explanations are all absolutely clear. Andrei Novikov, ex-Ernst & Young, Moscow
I want to thank you for your excellent lectures, which I have used thus far and will continue to use during the months leading up to the CFA L1 exam. I don't think I could do this without your help! Mike Knudsen, Bachelors (Finance) 2003, University of Notre Dame
I passed CFA Level 1, your videos were very useful. I hope you make CFA Level 2 videos, I will use them if you do. Mohamed Salem, Financial Analyst, Premiere Securities, Egypt
Your online lectures helped me to understand the economics section of the Level 1 exam more than the curriculum itself. I read through the CFAI text book twice, and I still didn't fully grasp the material until I viewed your lectures. I hope that you will post similar Level 2 videos. Thank you again for helping me pass Level 1. Chris Jones, BBA, Georgia State University - J. Mack Robinson College of Business
Your online lectures helped me to understand the economics section of the Level 1 exam more than the curriculum itself. I read through the CFAI text book twice, and I still didn't fully grasp the material until I viewed your lectures. I hope that you will post similar Level 2 videos. Thank you again for helping me pass Level 1. Chris Jones, BBA, Georgia State University - J. Mack Robinson College of Business
Your material was excellent. You did a very good job of simplifying difficult concepts in the level 1. Most concepts that the official textbooks took 10-20 pages to explain, you were able to do it in a matter of minutes. As a result of using your materials I passed CFA level 1. I couldn't have done it without you. Thank you. Travis Curtis Rampersad, B.Sc.(First Class Honours) Oxford Brookes University
Your material was excellent. You did a very good job of simplifying difficult concepts in the level 1. Most concepts that the official textbooks took 10-20 pages to explain, you were able to do it in a matter of minutes. As a result of using your materials I passed CFA level 1. I couldn't have done it without you. Thank you. Travis Curtis Rampersad, B.Sc.(First Class Honours) Oxford Brookes University
Videos of CFA Level 1 were of great help to me and really provided me with insights in some of the difficult topics in the CFA curriculum. I would like you to thank you for helping me pass CFA Level 1. Nalin Aggarwal, NITIE, Mumbai